Children's Newport H2
The adventure sandal that started it all in 2003 is here to support and protect the next generation of adventure seekers as they run, jump, and splash into warm-weather fun. Newport is the official sandal of summer and summer camp—all about fun and worry-free protection and comfort. From trail to treehouse to tire swing, they’re covered…and comfortable.
- Toe Protection: Keen's iconic rubber toe bumper helps protect kids’ feet from the slips and stumbles that come with open play.
- Easy On/Off: Kid-friendly closures they can easily secure themselves and get outside fast.
- Machine Washable: Let them get dirty. Everything’s washable.
- Lace-lock bungee system with adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Machine-washable for easy care
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Keen's water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.