Men's Torrentshell 3L Pant
Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Inseam is 32.5". 87% of Patagonia's line uses recycled materials.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated two-way side zips extend from cuffs to thighs for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Packs down small and stows
- Inseam is 32.5"
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
0 stars based on 0 reviews