M's Terrebonne Joggers
Add a pair of lightweight performance pants to your trail kit with the Terrebonne Joggers. Breathable and quick-drying with a comfortable waistband and cuffs, they’re perfect for the trail, bouldering and yoga. 64% of Patagonia's fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
- Slim jogger fit with stretch-knit waistband and cuffs
- Adjustable Waistband - Drawcord for adjustability
- Two drop-in front pockets and back-right zippered pocket
- Articulated shaping at the knees for range of movement
- Lightweight fabric allows compressibility
- Reflective logo
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband and cuffs: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pocket bags: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh